[Drama 2012] I Do I Do 아이 두 아이 두 - INFO



Drama Title: I Do I Do
Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: MBC
Release Date: May 30, 2012 - TBA on MBC
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
Official Website: MBC IDo I Do

Synopsis


Hwang Ji An (Kim Sun Ah) is a successful career woman with a bright future ahead until she gets into an "accident" one night with the company new employed young male co-worker, Park Tae Kang (Lee Jang Woo) who has nothing to his name but a high-school diploma and works hard. Her life and career gets thrown in chaos upon learning that she has became pregnant with his child. Her strongest rival, Yeom Na Ri (Im Soo Hyang) takes the chance of that moment to overthrow her company position while she meets again with her old love blind date who has became her Gynecologist.

source: I Do I Do Soompi

Trailer



Correlation Chart



Casts

KIM SUN AH as Hwang Ji Ahn




LEE JANG WOO as Park Tae Kang



PARK GUN HYUNG as Jo Eun Sung




LIM SOO HYANG as Yeom Na Ri