KBS2 Revenge Drama "Shark" Script Reading Pictures Revealed

The casts (Kim Nam Gil, Son Ye Jin, Ha Suk Jin, Honey Lee, and others) of the upcoming Monday & Tuesday drama Shark gathered together for their first script reading on 10 April 2013.

Whoaa I really miss Kim Nam Gil! So happy to welcome him back on the small screen with Son Ye Jin. Moreover, Ha Suk Jin! Have to be honest, I never heard about Ha Suk Jin until I watched Childless Comfort; and his character, Ahn Sung Gi, was my favorite character in this amazing family drama. All credit goes to Ha Suk Jin who's able to portray his character naturally.

I believe that this drama is in very good hands (solid casts + PD + scriptwriter); can't wait for a great dark revenge drama.

Shark premieres on May 27, 2013, it follows God of the Workplace.



Image Cr: Nate 1 | 2