Pictures from Shark (상어) Press Conference

The upcoming KBS2 Monday-Tuesday drama, Shark, hasn't received many attention from international viewers. Probably because this drama's leading actors & actresses are not idols and KBS2 has made things difficult for the official subbing websites to gain licences for their dramas.

I am honestly anticipating this drama, because it's Kim Nam Gil's drama comeback after he finished his military service last year and I'm a huge fan of Ha Suk Jin (his natural acting & charm won me over). I'm also excited for the newest work from PD Park Chan Hong and writer Kim Ji Woo (The Devil, Resurrection); both of them have their magic to bring dark tragic revenge drama alive & engaging.

The main casts attended the drama's press conference at 2PM today and fashion-wise, they chose the safe route *I'm not a fashion commentator, so I won't talk about their fashion here* :D


Kim Nam Gil as Han Yi Soo



Son Ye Jin as Jo Hae Woo



Ha Suk Jin as Oh Joon Young



Honey Lee as Jang Young Hee




Kim Nam Gil and Nam Bo Ra (as Han Yi Hyun,  Han Yi Soo's sister)





Shark premieres next Monday, 27 May 2013, it follows God of Workplace.