The Heirs Quotes and Narration

----- SBS Drama The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight – The Heirs 왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라 – 상속자들 (The Inheritors) Quotes & Narration moved to Korean Drama Quotes -----





"The one who wants to wear the crown, must bear its weight" 
-Kim Tan-

"Life is long. Just because he's not in my arms today, doesn't mean he won't be here tomorrow. There's a reason why blood is thicker than water." 
-Kim Tan's mother-

“Wait just a little. I will make it so that you can cross all the thresholds in the world. I’m looking for a way.”
-Kim Tan-

"I don’t even know what to do about my own scars! What am I going to do with yours?! I was just sad when you weren’t here, and I’m happy that you’re back, and your secret is heavy, and that’s it." 
-Young Do-

“I don’t have the time to fight with you because I’m preparing for a bigger battle.” 
-Kim Tan-


"That is the weight of the crown you wear. Endure it." 
-Kim Tan's Dad-

"And even after 10 years, just as I was fiercely running towards you when I was 18, in the road where I am standing at the end of that road you're there. I blew my candle and made a wish." 
-Kim Tan-

"At 18, we felt, liked, cried, ran away, knelt down. We turned our backs from each other." 
-Kim Tan

"Despite that, at 18, we ran towards each other, held each other's hands, we hugged with all our might" 
-Eun Sang-

"We can fall down again and maybe we could go on our knees again. But we..." 
-Eun Sang-

"Despite that, we go forward" 
-Kim Tan-