You Who Came From the Stars (별에서 온 그대) Quotes & Narration

----- SBS Drama You Who Came From the Stars (You From Another Star) 별에서 온 그대 Quotes & Narration moved to Korean Drama Quotes -----




"If it's supposed to happen, it happens. Earthlings call this 'Fate'." 
-Do Min Joon-


"If a reason for me to meet her comes, then I will meet her. If I leave without meeting her, then it will be because there was no reason to" 
-Do Min Joon-


"When life tests us, I wonder if it’s God giving us the chance to filter out the real from the fake.
-Chun Song Yi-




"If you are human, how could you look at me and feel nothing?" 
-Chun Song Yi-




"Together. I want to grow old together with her" 
-Do Min Joon-

"If you really like that girl, don't mind the feelings of anyone else, but protect that girl in your own way" 
-Do Min Joon-


"If there comes a time when I need to recognize that man, I will do it" 
-Chun Song Yi-

"You're the man I like. Whether you saved me 12 years ago... whether you were that man or not... Didn't matter to me. I just liked you as Do Min Joon, my next door neighbor. I liked you with all my heart." 
-Chun Song Yi-





"To me he is the one who I want to have, even if I have to throw away everything I have"
 -Se Mi-



"That kiss earlier... was it with me or that woman?" -Chun Song Yi-

"It was with Chun Song Yi" -Do Min Joon-

"Do Min Joon, I'm here now. I will stay by your side for a long time without running away" -Chun Song Yi-

"The things you want to do, let's do everything in one month." -Do Min Joon-

"After one month... I have to go back to the place I came from" -Do Min Joon-




"Together with me... can't you stay here?" 
-Chun Song Yi-

"The length of time is not important, the most important is with whom you spend that time. From now on, I will remain here to make (spend) time together with her." 
-Do Min Joon-

"I will do my best so that I can stay by your side for a long long time and I will love you" 
-Do Min Joon-




"Even if I were to go back in time, I would meet you again, I'd fight & fall with you again. And I would love you again" 
-Chun Song Yi-

"Every moment that we are together could be our last - that makes every moment precious" -Chun Song Yi-